This Warranty Policy applies solely to PRO-S Products purchased directly from PRO-S Malta or their authorized partners.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, PRO-S will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. Shipping charges are not included in the warranty and shall be incurred by the client. This warranty does not include payment and/or reimbursement of the cost of labour in connection with the removal of any product returned pursuant to the Warranty Policy or in connection with the installation of any replacement items provided under the Warranty Policy.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for physical goods purchased from PRO-S is variable depending on the product as listed below. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good from the date of replacement.
- Silicone Hoses – 5 Years from the date of purchase.
- Aluminium Products – 2 Years from the date of purchase.
- Excluded from warranty – Braided Hoses
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Adverse Conditions
- Damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. You will then be asked to send the following items by email:
- Purchase Receipt
- Place of Purchase
- At least 3 photos of the defective product
- Photos to show where the product was installed when it failed
- A report describing the product failure
- The actual product sent to us for further testing
- PRO-S will determine if the product is covered by warranty at its discretion.
If PRO-S determines that it will provide a replacement item in connection with a claim under this Warranty Policy, and such item is out of stock, PRO-S will place the customer on backorder and ship the replacement product to the Purchaser once it becomes available.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION, USE OR OPERATION, ETC.
PRO-S strongly recommends that all Products be installed by a professional technician.
Any information or suggestions by PRO-S with respect of their Products concerning application, specifications or installation is provided solely for reference. A professional technician must verify and test the suitability of any information before attempting installation.
This Warranty Policy does not apply and Prospeed Parts fully disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any damages, including damages to PRO-S Products, or injury to persons, related to the improper installation, use, or operation of the Products, including but not limited to:
- The incorrect opening of pressure caps
- Application or usage not intended by PRO-S
- Burst hoses
- Improper installation & Negligence
- Any other use that may cause damage or injury.
- Prospeed Parts Malta will not be responsible for injury or harm to persons or property when caused by persons or vehicles using their Products.
The Warranty Policy also does not cover damage to PRO-S Products caused by:
- Purchaser’s non-compliance with the PRO-S guidelines and instruction manuals. Such failures include, but are not limited to, exposure to physical abuse, including, but not limited to chemical abuse (e.g. harsh cleansers and solvents)
- Improper installation, handling and storage use and fabrication of the any PRO-S product
- Damage that occurred while the PRO-S Product is in the customer’s possession
- Unreasonable or unintended use of Product
- Minor conditions such as stains, scratches, etc.